[Ditto's PnP] The Revolution of Ilirea - Discussion Thread

This is a section where the forums games and forum rpg's reside.

Moderator: Developers

Ditto
Jungle Warrior (Committed contributor)

[Ditto's PnP] The Revolution of Ilirea - Discussion Thread

Post by Ditto »

New PnP system! Don't worry, no "potential damage theory" in this one- that was kinda bullcrappy.

I'm serious. Sorry. Warn me if I start listing the damage your character could do or heal.

Seriously.

Okay?

Good.

You sure?

Okay.

Enjoy.

Character Creation:

Heres an example character:

Exampleman, Lvl 1 Ogre Adventurer (Front)
HP: 10/10
XP: 0/100
AP: 500

Main Hand: Iron Spear (+7 Atk, 0 Hit, 0 Crt, 1h)
Off Hand: Shield (0 Def, 0 Res, 0 Avd, Can Block)
Armor: Light Cloak (0 Def, 0 Res, 0 Avd)
Amulet/Etc.: Amulet of Power (STR+1)

23 Atk | 130 Hit | 10 Crt
5 Def | 5 Res | 65 Avd | 5 CAvd
Spoiler: Inventory and Status

Items (0/7):
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
-Empty
-Gold: 300

Spellbook:
Runes [4/4]:
-Rune of Fireball [4/4]: Hits an enemy for [MAGx1.5] magic damage.
-Rune of Fireball [4/4]: Hits an enemy for [MAGx1.5] magic damage.
-Rune of Heal [5/5]: Heals an ally for [MAG] HP.
-Rune of Arcane Dart [2/2]: Hits an enemy for [MAG/2] magic damage, piercing Res.

Abilities:
-Blahability: Has a constant effect of blah. (? AP)

Skills:
-Blahpierce [Stat%Chance]: When activates, Exampleman's magic attack that turn pierces enemy Blah. (? AP)

-Blahstrongattack [Blah/Blah]: When used, Exampleman attacks with an attack that multiplies damage by blah. (? AP)

-Blahberserk [Penalty]: When used, Exampleman attacks with an attack that increases his Atk by Blah but decreases his hit by Blah.

Stats:
STR: 15+1
MAG: 15
SKL: 10
AGI: 5
DEF: 5
RES: 5
END: 5
WIL: 15

Script:
-Default, yo.
This character system is based on keeping all character types even, and allowing people to spread out their AP into plenty of abilities rather than constantly leveling up a few or just one. Your starting characters probably won't be very specialized in anything, but after a few levels, it should balance out a little. Just be patient.

First of all, you have your name, race, class, and lvl. You start on level 1, your class is Bobmaster, your race is Bobman, and your name is Bob.

Naw, you can choose those things. Except your level... you know you want to, but don't.

Next, there's your HP, XP, and AP. Your HP is your stamina, your life points, whatever you want to call it. When you take damage, it plummets down, and when you get healed, it builds up. Once it hits 0, you need to rest or use a special spell/item to regain consciousness, so make sure you heal before, not after getting horribly pwned. XP is your experience points. It takes you 100 XP to level up. If you end up 3 or more levels below the highest leveled person in the group, you gain the "inexperienced" status, and you gain double exp for every battle. XP is gained from battle. AP are your ability points, which are spent on abilities and skills.

Each level, your HP increases by 10% of your current HP, as well as END/10 extra HP.

Next, there's your equipment. You get two slots for your main hand and off hand. You have to equip a weapon or at least have a slot open for attacking unarmed, just some method of attack. Each fist should have (+0 Atk, -0 Hit, +0 Crt) unless you decide to level it up through AP. You can have two weapon slots, and attack with both fists or two 1h weapons, but each one only uses 1/2 of your STR if you choose to do so, so be careful. You also gain one armor slot, where you can put in, well, armor. Your armor adds some DEF and RES, but subtracts from your avd (weight) Also, you gain an amulet/etc. slot, where you can put in random things like (STR+1 amulet) or (50% chance of resisting poison amulet) or (Recover END/10) HP each turn.

Keep in mind, your base hit is 100 and your base avd is 50.

Note: You can also have a shield in a weapon slot, which can block attacks based on your STR and SKL. We'll go over that later. A shield can also have a small def or res bonus at the cost of some avd.

We'll skip combat stats for now.

Next, theres items. Anything you can use, store, equip, buy, or sell, is probably an item. Everything is an item. You have 7 item slots. If an item can be stacked, it will look like this:
-Bronze Arrow [25/50] (0 Atk, 0 Hit, 0 Crt)
It can be stacked, since it has a [25/50], so 50 bronze arrows can be stacked into one item slot. This person has 25 arrows out of a possible 50. You also start with 300 gold. Gold is accumulated by the player, and each person has their own gold supply.

Your spellbook is next. You can carry an amount of spell runes depending on your WIL at a time. Spell runes are what used to be your normal AP'd spells. Instead of buying spells for AP, you can buy specially made runes from rune shops in towns that function like spells. The more powerful a rune is, the more it costs, and the less uses for it I'll allow. All runes depend on your MAG stat- all of them. If you're worried about having your own individual spells, make an ability that gives you bonuses with, say, healing or support spells.

Next, you have abilities. These are constant effects on your character, effects that will always be active unless specified otherwise in the ability itself. Then there's skills, which have a certain effect and activate at a specified time. Skills can have a % chance of activating when you do something. The % chance should be related to a stat. They can also have a set number of times they can be used before resting, or they can have unlimited uses but a penalty that fits the bonus for using the skill. Skills can be related to melee attacks as while as magic. The better chance a skill has of activating, the more AP it costs. All of these cost AP. You start with 500 AP.

Next, there's stats. You start with a minimum of 5 in each stat, and have 35 extra points to spread throughout your stats. No stat can exceed 15 at the beginning. Each level, each

STR: Your physical strength.
-For each point of strength you have, your physical attack goes up by 1.

MAG: Your magical power.
-This increases the power of all of your spells.

SKL: Your physical skill with attacks.
-For each point of skill you have, your physical hit% goes up by 3.
-For each point of skill you have, your physical critical% goes up by 1.
-You have a [SKL]% chance of blocking an attack when holding a shield.

AGI: Your physical agility, and how fast you move.
-For each point of agility you have, your avd% goes up by 3.
-For each point of agility you have, your critical avd% goes up by 1.
-In battle, people act in order of highest agility to lowest agility.

DEF: Your physical defense, how well protected you are against physical attacks.
-For each point of defense you have, your physical defense goes up by 1.

RES: Your magical defense, how well protected you are against magical attacks.
-For each point of resistance you have, your magical resistance goes up by 1.

END: Your physical endurance, how much punishment you can take.
-Your starting HP is 5+END. (Minimum starting HP being 10, because minimum endurance is 5.)
-You have a [END]% chance of resisting any status effect.

WIL: Your mental willpower, the strength of your will.
-The number of runes you can carry is equal to 1+[WIL/5].
-You have a [WIL]% chance of not using a spell use when you cast a spell.

These lead to:

Atk: Your physical attack with melee and unarmed attacks. Your attack with each weapon is [STR+Weapon Atk].

Hit: Your physical hit rate with melee and unarmed attacks. Your hit rate is [SKLx3+Weapon Hit+100].

Crt: Your critical hit rate with melee and unarmed attacks. Your crt rate is [SKL+Weapon Crt].

Def: Your physical defense against melee and unarmed attacks. Your defense is [DEF+Armor Def+Shield Def].

Res: Your magical resistance against spell attacks. Your resistance is [RES+Armor Res+Shield Res].

Avd: Your evasion. Your avoid is [AGIx3+50-Armor Avd Reduction-Shield Avd reduction].

CAvd: Your evasion against critical hits. Your critical avoid is [AGI].

Then there's your script, which is the action your character takes after each turn if you do not act. This can be as detailed as you want.

Gameplay Rules:

Each player may only have one character. Your characters can split up as you wish.

When you play, contribute to the story- don't be a lazy bum who posts "I do this" and "I attack blahguy" and "I use blahspell." Post in a way that actually contributes to the story, it maikes thingz moar interestingz. Have a personality, hate with a dark evil passion/dislike/be buds/y'know eyebrowwiggle and all that.

Be creative with your class, name, and race- there's few limitations here. Be a zombie if you want to.

If you want to say something out of character in the game thread, use olive text. When your character talks, use quotes ("Blah") and give yourself a speaking color.

When I post, I'll post a status table like this:

------------------------------------------------------
HP: 25/25 XP: 0/100 | Ditto, Lvl 1 Cow Swordsman (Front)
Cow Ram: 2/2 Cow Slam: 3/3 Cow Stomp: 1/1
HP: 10/10 XP: 0/100 | Moomoo, Lvl 1 Cow Mage (Middle)
Cow Supaspell: 5/5 Cow Megaspell: 2/2 Cow Whammyspell: 1/1
HP: 15/15 XP: 0/100 | Blah, Lvl 1 Cow Healer (Back)
Cow Curespell: 4/4 | Cow Healspell: 2/2 Divine Moo: 1/1

This table shows each characters name, level, race, class, row, HP, and XP, as well as up to three skills that require uses listed afterward that you can ask me to put up there, which will show you how many uses they have.

Combat:

In combat, you can take one important action at a time. Things like changing rows, talking, giving and taking items, and moving around don't count, but attacking, item using, and spells do. People act in order of high AGI to low AGI, so if your AGI is low and you act, it won't show until the end of the turn.

There are three rows you can choose- Front, Middle, and Back. People in the front can attack with anything, but are attackable by anyone. People in the middle can only attack with ranged attacks and spells, and be attacked by them. People in the back can only be attacked by ranged attacks and spells, and they suffer a 30% hit penalty when aimed at you, but attacks going out also suffer a 30% hit penalty, and you can only attack with ranged attacks and spells. If you get attacked from the back, Back becomes front and front becomes back. You cannot change directly from front to back and vice versa, you have to go through middle. Middle can only exist with a front, and back can only exist with a middle.

You can escape if a battle isn't going well. Each player has a [100-Damage Taken]% chance of escaping from battle, minus another 50% if they try and bring an unconscious or unable to act party member with them. You can't always escape!

There are a lot of ways to kill enemies- use your head, figuratively or literally if it's part of your strategy.

You can write a default battle script for when you don't act if you want. Make it as simple or complicated as you want- if something isn't covered in it, though, you'll just do nothing. Script carefully!

I think that's it for rules. If something isn't covered, just ask.

Story:

The country of Ilirea is in sad times. After losing a great war to a powerful nation with ambitious intentions, your country lies under harsh rule from soldiers who care little about your country and what happens to it in it's future. Bandits tyrannize the townsfolk, ignored by the patrolling soldiers of the country of Nagven. Poverty faces everyone, with all the houses ransacked and raided. The soldiers will not allow the country to recover from the deep wound inflicted upon the country. If this goes on, the country will soon die. But- will it go on?

In the city of Roswerth is where the flames of rebellion are first lit. After a massacre in the streets by a band of drunken soldiers, the civilians have had enough, and fights between local militia and patrolling soldiers are flaring up from years of abuse and mistreatment. You have your own reasons to support the rebellion, and you intend to do everything you can to help it succeed. What will you do to save Ilirea from destruction?

Well, have fun! :D
Last edited by Ditto on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It only hurts when my squad won't f***ing heal me."

http://guildedage.net/
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Here's the idea I had: Blacksmith character that dual wields shields and attacks by swinging them both in an outwards motion, revealing a spike-grafted chest armor, with which he tackles the target for even more damage.

Of course, that's too impractical when you think about it, but it would make an awesome tank.
I'll come up with a character soon, probably a healer, as I've yet to play those.
:wink:
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Levitt, Level 01 Warpriest [00] [Middle]
Image Health: 15/15
00 Atk | 00 Hit | 00 Crt
00 Def | 00 Res | 00 Avd | 00 CrtEv
Weapon: Quarterstaff (2h)(5 Atk, 80 Hit, 0 Crt)
Armor: Chainmail (4 Def, 1 Res, 0 Avd)
Spoiler: Inventory & Status
Inventory [0/7]:
+

Spellbook [0/4]:
+
+
+
+

Invocations:
+ Guided Blows [1/1] [00 AP]
The physical attacks of the recipient have [MAG] more Crt for [MAG/5] turns.

+ Dominate [1/1] [00 AP]
If Levitt's WIL is higher by 5 or more, target joins Levitt's side for 2 turns. After that, there is a 50-[WIL]% for them to break free every turn.

Abilities:
+ Wound [00 AP]
Healing spells directed at hostile targets may be used to deal damage instead of healing (enemy RES applies). Additionally, there is a [WIL]% chance of wounding spells to score a critical hit for twice the damage. This special form of critical bypasses physical CAvd. Undead are completely immune to wounding spells.

+ Mental Focus [00 AP]
At the end of every second consecutive turn in which Levitt did not use any rune-based spell, he will restore 1 rune use. Priority is given to those listed higher in his spellbook.

+ Channeling [00 AP]
Levitt adds half of his weapon's Atk rounded down to his spell damage (or healing).

Stats:
STR: 05
MAG: 15
SKL: 05
AGI: 07
DEF: 08
RES: 10
END: 10

Misc:

Background:
Under construction.
Prices please. Also, I'd like you to decide the runes for my spellbook. I'd prefer at least one healing spell and one buff/debuff/utility spell.
Last edited by Cimeries on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShellShocker
Rust Eater (Senior Member)
Rust Eater (Senior Member)

Post by ShellShocker »

I'm reserving a spot. I will edit this post when I get my character. Can't wait. :)

Edit:

This is still pretty confusing, but this is what I have so far:

Xela, Level 01 Elven Sorcerer [00] [Middle]
10/10 HP
12 Atk | 185 Hit | 15 Crt
11 Def | 17 Res | 65 Avd | 05 CrtEv
Weapon: Steel Claws (2h) (7 Atk, 70 Hit, 10 Crt)
Armor: White Robes (1 Def, 2 Res, 5 Avd)
Other: Necklace of Magic (+1 MAG)
Inventory [0/7]:
Gold: 300
-

Spellbook [0/4]:
+
+
+
+

Skills:
- Enchant [2/2] [?? AP]
A selected weapon is enchanted with magic for the next [MAG/3] turns. An enchanted weapon gains the following stats: [03 Atk | 05 Hit | 05 Crt]. Enchanted weapons deal MAG damage until they are disenchanted or the spell wears off.

- Magical Defusion [1/1] [?? AP]
Selects one target on the opposing party. The target loses [MAG/4] RES for [MAG/5] turns. They are unable to cast magical spells while under this condition.

Abilities/Disadvantages:
- Deflection [?? AP]
If Xela is targetting by a spell that is going to hit him, there is a [RES%] chance of deflection if Xela's RES surpasses his foe's MAG. The deflected spell can't hit any enemies or allies.
- Teamwork [?? AP]
If 3 or more party members are attacking a single enemy unit in one turn, each party member that attacks it will deal an extra [WIL/5] points of damage. .

- Light Armor [+?? AP]
Xela is unable to wear heavy armors such as plates at all because doing so would disable his magical skills.

Stats:
STR: 05
MAG: 16
SKL: 05
AGI: 05
DEF: 10
RES: 15
END: 05

Misc:
AP: ???
Kills: 000

Background:
Under construction.
I was hoping the claws could have some ability that make a target bleed possibly, but it's up to you. These rules are still a bit confusing. You can chose my runes too. I'd like offensive spells and one healing spell. Thanks.

I think Clonks was planning to go as a mage to, so that'll be kinda creepy. :D

Oh, and yes, I did use Cime's char as a base sheet and some of Clonk's character sheet bits. :mrgreen:
This signature picture has been cropped to fit the size limit.
Shade
Potion Mimic (Senior Member)

Re: [Ditto's PnP] The Revolution of Ilirea - Discussion Thre

Post by Shade »

Ditto wrote:Your spellbook is next. You can carry an amount of spell runes depending on your WIL at a time. Spell runes are what used to be your normal AP'd spells. Instead of buying spells for AP, you can buy specially made runes from rune shops in towns that function like spells. The more powerful a rune is, the more it costs, and the less uses for it I'll allow. All runes depend on your MAG stat- all of them. If you're worried about having your own individual spells, make an ability that gives you bonuses with, say, healing or support spells.
The heck? We cannot make our own spells? For what reason?
This completely destroys my character. Bah.
octagon
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by octagon »

Shocker!
You just destroyed my concept. I wanted to make an elven archer who has extra special armor-piercing, status-inflicting (are there Standard Status Effects!?) and aiming skills and wields a BASEBALL KIRBY-like claw as his secondary weapon :'(
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Whoa, I must have missed that. No active skills at all? That's one of the main attractions of our PnPs, wtf.
octagon

Post by octagon »

Without active skills it's just brawling or being an Item Caddy, sometimes switching positions and frequently levelling a bit.
But...
Example cow character sheet wrote:Skills:
-Blahpierce [Stat%Chance]: When activates, Exampleman's magic attack that turn pierces enemy Blah. (? AP)

-Blahstrongattack [Blah/Blah]: When used, Exampleman attacks with an attack that multiplies damage by blah. (? AP)

-Blahberserk [Penalty]: When used, Exampleman attacks with an attack that increases his Atk by Blah but decreases his hit by Blah.
So there actually are skills.
And, however, I still want to create my mashup of the Elf Starter protagonist and Wesnoth Marksman... possibly I need to change him a bit.
Last edited by octagon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

Clonkinator wrote:
Ditto wrote:Your spellbook is next. You can carry an amount of spell runes depending on your WIL at a time. Spell runes are what used to be your normal AP'd spells. Instead of buying spells for AP, you can buy specially made runes from rune shops in towns that function like spells. The more powerful a rune is, the more it costs, and the less uses for it I'll allow. All runes depend on your MAG stat- all of them. If you're worried about having your own individual spells, make an ability that gives you bonuses with, say, healing or support spells.
The heck? We cannot make our own spells? For what reason?
This completely destroys my character. Bah.
You can make them at spellmaking places. Besides, there are ways to make your kind of character specialized through abilities such as:

Blah: Blahguy has a [MAG]% chance of affecting an extra target when using a support spell.

Blah: Blahguy gains heals 25% more with all healing spells.

If you won't deal with it, sorry, but that's the PnP.

There are skills. No yelling in my face about it- I'm just removing the concept of "spellsthatdo[MAGx2]damagethroughAP."

I'll get to APing Xela and Cimeries's guy, anyway...

Also, the point of the system is to avoid the requirement to AP feed skills and spells, so when making AP'd skills, try to avoid using amounts like [MAGX2] or [MAG/2], those are for spells. Percentages and level related amounts might be better for skills. Sorry for the trouble.
Last edited by Ditto on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shade

Post by Shade »

Ditto wrote:You can make them at spellmaking places.
If we can create our own spells at "spellmaking places", then why can't we start out with self-made spells? We could just have gone to such a spellmaking place earlier in our life, after all.
Ditto wrote:Besides, there are ways to make your kind of character specialized through abilities such as:

Blah: Blahguy has a [MAG]% chance of affecting an extra target when using a support spell.

Blah: Blahguy gains heals 25% more with all healing spells.
Looks kind of pointless to me, really. Especially if I don't even know whether the spells you offer us are going to be worth our time.
Ditto wrote:If you won't deal with it, sorry, but that's the PnP.
I just wonder why all of the recent PnPs that weren't mine suddenly decided to completely fuck over or just outright ban spellcasters? :-_-:
Ditto wrote:There are skills. No yelling in my face about it- I'm just removing the concept of "spellsthatdo[MAGx2]damagethroughAP."
You know, you could always just change around our spells' stats if you deem them unbalanced. Outright banning spells is just silly, especially if skills are still allowed.
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

*facepalm*

Spellmaking places make runes for spells. If you want to start with a rune, make it. If you want to specialize, make related skills. I'm not offering spells- you decide which kind of spell you want, and it's makeable with a rune.

Spells/Skills aren't completely banned- I'm just putting limits on spells that directly do a certain amount of damage or healing or stat increasing/decreasing so that they're not related to AP feeding.

Sure, I could just go around and improve and worsen people's AP'd abilties, but it would make it a lot less fun for the players if suddenly, in the middle of a battle, I decided someone did too much damage or too little damage with a spell and changed it.

Shade

Post by Shade »

Ditto wrote:*facepalm*

Spellmaking places make runes for spells. If you want to start with a rune, make it. If you want to specialize, make related skills. I'm not offering spells- you decide which kind of spell you want, and it's makeable with a rune.
...so we can make our own spells after all?
If that's the case, sorry that I freaked out, but your wording really made it look like we couldn't. In that case, I'll of course join.
Ditto wrote:Spells/Skills aren't completely banned- I'm just putting limits on spells that directly do a certain amount of damage or healing or stat increasing/decreasing so that they're not related to AP feeding.
That's fine, but you could've worded that more clearly. :/
Ditto wrote:Sure, I could just go around and improve and worsen people's AP'd abilties, but it would make it a lot less fun for the players if suddenly, in the middle of a battle, I decided someone did too much damage or too little damage with a spell and changed it.
That's why you don't go and change someone's skill/spell in the middle of a battle, but right when he wants to learn it. :?
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

Clonkinator wrote:
Ditto wrote:*facepalm*

...so we can make our own spells after all?
If that's the case, sorry that I freaked out, but your wording really made it look like we couldn't. In that case, I'll of course join.
Ditto wrote:Spells/Skills aren't completely banned- I'm just putting limits on spells that directly do a certain amount of damage or healing or stat increasing/decreasing so that they're not related to AP feeding.
That's fine, but you could've worded that more clearly. :/
Ditto wrote:Sure, I could just go around and improve and worsen people's AP'd abilties, but it would make it a lot less fun for the players if suddenly, in the middle of a battle, I decided someone did too much damage or too little damage with a spell and changed it.
That's why you don't go and change someone's skill/spell in the middle of a battle, but right when he wants to learn it. :?
Alright, sorry for the confusion. AP next post.

Ditto

Post by Ditto »

@Cimeries:

AP time!

First, here are some runes- pick two. (Two of one is also an option.)

-Rune of Fireball [3/3]: Shoots a fireball at the enemy that deals [MAGx1.5] magic damage. [MAGx2+80] Hit, [MAG] Crt.

-Rune of Fortify [3/3]: Increases a party members Atk, Def, or Res by [MAG/5] or their avoid or hit by [MAGx1.5] for [2+Lvl/3] turns.

-Rune of Curse [3/3]:Decreases an enemy's Atk, Def, or Res by [MAG/5] or their avoid or hit by [MAGx1.5] for [2+Lvl/3] turns.

-Rune of Heal [3/3]: Heals an ally for [MAG] HP.

Let me clear something up, 'cause I think I might have forgotten to cover it. First of all, armor doesn't add to Avd- it deducts from it, in fact (which is the point of the high original avoid bonus of +50.) If you want full avoid, give yourself a something with 0 Def, 0 Res, 0 Avd. If you want full armor, go with, for example, 3 Def, 3 Res, -30 Avd or 5 Def, 0 Res, -30 Avd. Weapons normally have about 0 hit, and can be raised or lowered by around 20%- an average weapon has (8 Atk, 0 Hit, 0 Crt), hence the high hit bonus. Sorry for the confusion, again.

AP time:

Guided Blows: I'll deal with the MAG more Crt thing, since it's a higher % of Crt, but just to be clear, if you take this, I might not let you upgrade the amount that it raises Crt by... even so, those turn amounts should be related to Lvl. Sorry.

Dominate: 165 AP, since it only has one use. Expensive, I know, but mind control is a pretty bleeping useful thing....

Wound: 175 AP, if wounds are unmissable. Set a hit rate if you want it to be cheaper.

Mental Focus: 120 AP.

Channeling: 120 AP if you make that one third, you could end up with some pretty powerful spells through weapons...

Have to go, will AP shellyshocky later.

Shade

Post by Shade »

Rena, Lv01 [00] (Back)
12/12 HP
08 Atk | 115 Hit | 05 Crt
05 Def | 11 Res | 115 Avd | 15 CEv
Magic Rod (3 Atk, 0 Hit, 0 Crt)
Blue Dress (0 Def, 0 Res, 0 Avd)
Purple Cape (0 Def, 0 Res, 0 Avd)
Red Amulet (+20 Avd)
Items (0/7):
- None
Gold: 300

Spells (4/4):
[4/4] Wind Cutter [?? AP]
Casts magical wind at the target, ripping through its flesh. [MAG] Atk, 130 Hit, 20 Crt.
[3/3] Aura of Power [?? AP]
Grants an ally additional strength for the duration of this spell. Increases the target's STR and MAG by 50% each for 3 turns. Rena cannot target herself with this spell.
[2/2] Barrier [?? AP]
Constructs a protective barrier around an ally. For the duration of this spell (which is 3 turns), any harmful magic used on the target will have no effect on it and instead be repeled back to where it came from, possibly damaging the attacker itself. This even applies to spells that target the whole party, though in this case, only the part of the spell that targeted the barrier'd party member is repeled, not the entire spell. Rena cannot target herself with this spell.
[2/2] Protect [?? AP]
Constructs a protective aura around the whole group. Increases the whole party's Def and Res by [MAG/4] for 3 turns.

Abilities:
- Sicklyness [?? AP]
If Rena is inflicted with a status ailment, it will be twice as harmful as usual. This means that poison will damage her twice as much, paralysis lasts twice as many turns etc.
- Prayer [?? AP]
If Rena's HP drop to 25% or less (rounded down), her Avd increases by half.

Stats:
05 STR
12 MAG
05 SKL
15 AGI
05 DEF
11 RES
07 END
15 WIL

Story:
One day, the young girl woke up in the middle of nowhere - heavily wounded and alone. She couldn't remember how she came there, where she actually was or even who she was - she couldn't remember anything about her past. She had lost her memory. The only thing she knew was her name: Rena.
In an attempt to find out what happened, she set out on a journey without knowing where she was headed to.
Despite the loss of her memory, Rena is rather cheerful most of the time and doesn't take things very serious at all. However, there also is another side about her...

Misc.:
Loli mages ftw!
...but there's still something missing. Oh right, don't we still need a dude for, like, melee combat 'n stuff? :o