[PnP] Legacy of Darkness (Talk)

This is a section where the forums games and forum rpg's reside.

Moderator: Developers

Shade
Potion Mimic (Senior Member)

Post by Shade »

100 AP if you can take damage and still regenerate mana.
140 AP if you can take a minor action and still regenerate mana.
180 AP if you can take a minor action and/or be damaged and still regenerate mana.
Ditto
Jungle Warrior (Committed contributor)

Post by Ditto »

Awesome, I'll try and grab that in a level or two.

God, I hate curse. If it starts bugging me too much, I think I might grab immunity or something.

-??? [2 Mana]-
Can be used from any row. When used, a target is marked. When the damage dealt to that target exceeds the total in godly blessing, the target will take extra damage equal to the damage in the godly blessing total. When the godly blessing total exceeds the damage dealt to the target, the godly blessing total increases by the damage the target has taken. Once the mark has activated twice, Tal can spend one more mana and no more actions to make it refresh for two more activations. This continues until Tal stops spending mana on the mark.

Why, is that a secret ability? Oh yes it is! >:D
"It only hurts when my squad won't f***ing heal me."

http://guildedage.net/
Shade

Post by Shade »

Ditto wrote:-??? [2 Mana]-
Can be used from any row. When used, a target is marked. When the damage dealt to that target exceeds the total in godly blessing, the target will take extra damage equal to the damage in the godly blessing total. When the godly blessing total exceeds the damage dealt to the target, the godly blessing total increases by the damage the target has taken. Once the mark has activated twice, Tal can spend one more mana and no more actions to make it refresh for two more activations. This continues until Tal stops spending mana on the mark.
I do not understand how this skill works. Please explain.
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

Damage dealt to the target means the amount of HP the target has lost total (total damage dealt.) Once the total damage dealt to the target goes over Tal's total for godly blessing, the target will take extra damage equal to Tal's godly blessing total. After that, when Tal's godly blessing total increases to be more than the total amount of HP the target has lost, Tal's godly blessing total increases by the amount of HP the target has lost. Once Tal's godly blessing total has increased once and the target has taken damage from the spell once, Tal can spend 1 mana and no actions to make it deal damage and use the blessing total one more time. It's intended to be a "mark" spell to use on bosses, difficult enemies, etc.

I intended to try and simplify Vindication, but I really sucked at it. I think I'll introduce the secret stuff for my skill later, anyway.

Re-simplification:

-Prismatic Pillar [1 Mana]-
Tal creates a pillar of light that crashes down from the sky and bathes the target in light, making it radiate off their weapons and bodies. Every time the target attacks an enemy, their attacks heal the enemy for one HP as well as dealing normal damage. Also, every time the target is attacked, the attackers gain one HP. This lasts until the end of a battle.

Shade

Post by Shade »

Ditto wrote:Damage dealt to the target means the amount of HP the target has lost total (total damage dealt.) Once the total damage dealt to the target goes over Tal's total for godly blessing, the target will take extra damage equal to Tal's godly blessing total. After that, when Tal's godly blessing total increases to be more than the total amount of HP the target has lost, Tal's godly blessing total increases by the amount of HP the target has lost. Once Tal's godly blessing total has increased once and the target has taken damage from the spell once, Tal can spend 1 mana and no actions to make it deal damage and use the blessing total one more time. It's intended to be a "mark" spell to use on bosses, difficult enemies, etc.
That sounds... ...crazily overpowered. o__O
So, let's take an example enemy with 80 HP. You have 10 points in godly blessing. Once the enemy's HP drop to 69, he takes 10 more points of damage (to 59) and when godly blessing reaches 22, godly blessing increases by another 21 (to 43). Then you spend 1 more MP and the target passively takes a freaking 43 damage, wiping out four fifths of a boss's total HP (that is 80%) in two turns without fail. Is that correct?
Ditto wrote:-Prismatic Pillar [1 Mana]-
Tal creates a pillar of light that crashes down from the sky and bathes the target in light, making it radiate off their weapons and bodies. Every time the target attacks an enemy, their attacks heal the enemy for one HP as well as dealing normal damage. Also, every time the target is attacked, the attackers gain one HP. This lasts until the end of a battle.
Make that 2 MP.
100 AP.
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

...Yes, that's correct.
I was tired! It was late! Shut up! D:

Shade

Post by Shade »

Cimeries wrote:Hmm, can I refill ammunition on the gun using Augment?
Sorry, but no. You may find more ammo, though. ^^
octagon
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by octagon »

Anyway, even if it would be possible, I would not do that. Would not the weight of the gun increase with every crafted bullet until it weighs more than hundreds of people could carry? ;)
Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)
Protector (Senior Member)

Post by Agent of Dread »

This is actually getting interesting... always good when a PnP gets personal with its characters.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
Shade

Post by Shade »

And this is only three pages into the game. :?
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

Ahh. That's why Heron wasn't responding.

Ditto

Post by Ditto »

Jeez, this s*** is getting freakishly deep.

octagon

Post by octagon »

Tal definitely out-awesomed Aranym (and Shade and Cime created an epic story). Congrats.

Also, I see him invoking Revive Kills Zombie.

And it should be 14 HP after he drank the potion.
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

Shut up about me being mad at remembering to update my status.

And just, we did just pwn roleplaying. Now come join our awesome roleplaying pwnage. :teach:

(Using the teaching guy as an anvil swordsman)

octagon

Post by octagon »

My character is WIP right now. I started a week ago and occasionally add stuff.
I play a glass cannon mage again, what did you expect? ;)
But still, I'm not sure if I can play.
Shade wrote:Please only join if you fully intend to be active (that means, post more than like once every two days).

Code: Select all

PercentualProbability(DailyTimeRequirements(Exam_Spam + Full_PnP_Activity + Real_Life + Sleeping)>24h)
-> ~80%
:/