[RPG] The Arcadia Project (Normal Mode)

This is a section where the forums games and forum rpg's reside.

Moderator: Developers

penguinflyer2222
Queen Penguin (Senior Member)

Post by penguinflyer2222 »

Heyon, Lv1 (Scout, Falconman)
HP: 21/21
MP: 4/4
AP: 450
12 Atk | 100 Hit | 13 Crt
05 Def | 04 Res | 33 Avd | 02 CEv
Weapon: Talons (4 Atk, 80 Hit, 5 Crt)
Armor: Hooded Robe (0 Def, 1 Res, 10 Avd)
Spoiler: Inventory and Status
Items (0/7):
- None
Skills:

Abilities:
Can't Swim: Heyon can't swim.
Hover: Heyon can hover for a short distance. He can also jump pretty high.

Stats:
STR: 8
INT: 6
SKL: 6
AGI: 7
LUK: 2
CON: 7
SPI: 4

[spoiler="Story and Appearance"]Story: Heyon was captured by humans a long time ago, before the human's outright massacre started. He broke out, with the help of a friend. Now he is living in a cave by what was once a gorge. Now it is a city, and Heyon is afraid he cannot elude capture much longer by staying here..

Appearance: Half falcon, half human. I forget how I originally imagined him to look. But with a falconish head, short wings, and talons. And like the chest of a human.
{color=#6143c5}
Script:
Use talons.[/spoiler]
"The naga? Yeah, I don't think that would've been successful."
Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)

Post by Agent of Dread »

Hans the Elf
HP: 18/18
MP: 6/6
AP: 65
20 Atk | 92 Hit | 12 Crt
03 Def | 03 Res | 47 Avd | 02 CEv
Weapon: Heavy Steel Battleaxe [10 Atk | 60 Hit | 0 Crt | 2h]
Helmet: Feathered Brim [0 Def | 0 Res | 5 Avd | +1 LUK]
Armour: Elven Cloak [0 Def | 0 Res | 10 Avd ]
Spoiler: Extras
Items: [0/6]
-
-
-
-
-

Skills:
Cover Strike [1 MP]: Hans can strike an enemy in cover, instant-hitting, but dealing -1 damage, at the loss of his minor action that turn. [50 AP]
Blazing Impale [2 MP]: Assimilating heat from the world around him, Hans can deal a shot that ignores Def and does +10 damage. He is unable to use a skill/spell the turn afterwards. Normal hit/crt stats. [280 AP]

Abilities:
Bloodswitch: When an enemy falls in battle, Hans regains HP equal to half of the damage dealt by the attack that felled them, but no more HP than the enemy had at the time. [125 AP]
Willpower: Hans has a 1 in 3 chance of resisting status effects. [45 AP]

Stats:
STR: 10
SKL: 10
AGI: 10
INT: 0
LUK: 1+1
CON: 3
SPI: 6

Story:
Hans, the ladies man. From his small protected village in the thick of the wild, whose defences the humans had not yet breached once, he wooed every Elven dame he passed, making him an outrageous flirt. Although he's rather ticked off at the humans, doesn't mean he can't have some fun along the way, right?
Appearance:
Tall, lanky but with a strong build, messy blonde hair, green eyes. Wears a fine tunic under his cloak.
[spoiler="Script"]Check remaining HP of enemies.
If most remaining is in Cover, use Cover Strike, if possible.
Otherwise, use Blazing Impale, if possible.
Otherwise, use a regular attack.
[/spoiler]
"Anyway, it's obvious Hart doesn't like optomists, so I'm out of here. I'm not just gonna sit on my ass and never take action either. Later, big guy.
Wanna come, birdman?"
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
Ditto
Jungle Warrior (Committed contributor)

Post by Ditto »

Hart the XIII, Golem-Cursed Warrior [40 AP]
Image Health: 27/27
Image Skill Points: 0/10
Image Rage: 4/27
18 Atk | 100 Hit | 10 Crt
10 Def | 6 Res | -15 Avd | 10 CAvd
Weapon: Rusty Two-Handed Sword (8 Atk, 80 Hit, 0 Crt, 2h)
Head: Plated Headband (0 Def, 0 Res, 10 CAvd, -10 Hit)
Body: Oversized Leather-Padded Chainmail (2 Def, 1 Res, -15 Avd)
Amulet: Iris's Necklace (Restores 1 HP each turn in combat)
Spoiler: Stats, Stuff, and Shizzle
Stuff (1/10):
-Heavy Steel Battleaxe (10 Atk, 60 Hit, 0 Crt, 2h)

Skills:
-Warmachine [2 SP]-
Hart attacks twice in a row. If Hart's rage meter hit full on the last turn, the second attack deals double damage. [190 AP]

Abilities:
-Hugeness: Hart is pretty freaking huge, and therefore cannot wear most normal armor- however, he can sometimes wear things such as machine plating, rocks, large shells, or other things if they would fit. [0 AP]

-Defend: Hart can defend one ally from all attacks, redirecting all attacks aimed at them at him. Lasts until cancelled or until Hart goes bye-bye. [105 AP]

-Guardian: Hart can protect all of his allies in the cover row, reducing damage dealt to them by 50% but increasing damage dealt to him by 150%. [55 AP]

-Stance: Hart can go into either a defensive stance or offensive stance at any point, reducing or increasing damage taken and dealt by 25%. [105 AP]

-Rage: Hart loses 1 SP each turn out of battle, and completely loses it after resting. However, he gains one rage point for each point of attack of every attack aimed at him. When this total reaches an amount equal to his maximum HP, he regains 1 SP. [0 AP]

-Parry: Hart has a chance to block any melee attack equal to 1/10 of his hit rate. [85 AP, Not taken yet]

Stats:
AGI: 0
LUK: 0
CON: 12
SPI: 10

Story:
Postin this as I go along.

Appearance:
Hart the XIII is extremely tall (around 9 feet tall,) and rather intimidating, although his presence is more comforting when allied with someone. He wears steel boots and gloves, and is otherwise covered in full leather armor from head to toe, over which he wears a thick chainmail coat, and he wears a plated headband over brown hair that doesn't look very practical most of the time, but would probably be able to stop a few lethal blows to the head. The weapon he uses is an old and rusty yet still strong seeming two handed sword, and it glows as if once enchanted with powerful magic. The side of the blade faintly reads, "Oblivion." He also wears a simple, small, and somewhat feminine necklace of a gold flower with a purple gem in the center, but with the way he sometimes looks at it with importance, and his big size, it wouldn't be smart to make fun of it.
Hart lets out a sigh of relief when he sees Heyon alive, but grumbles at Hans's suggestion. "You mean you're going off on your own? It's your own choice if you want to commit suicide, but don't drag Heyon down with you."
"It only hurts when my squad won't f***ing heal me."

http://guildedage.net/
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

Hans the Elf
MP: 6/6
20 Atk | 92 Hit | 12 Crt
-
-
-
-
-

Skills:
Cover Strike [1 MP]: Hans can strike an enemy in cover, instant-hitting, but dealing -1 damage, at the loss of his minor action that turn. [50 AP]
Blazing Impale [2 MP]: Assimilating heat from the world around him, Hans can deal a shot that ignores Def and does +10 damage. He is unable to use a skill/spell the turn afterwards. Normal hit/crt stats. [280 AP]

Abilities:
Bloodswitch: When an enemy falls in battle, Hans regains HP equal to half of the damage dealt by the attack that felled them, but no more HP than the enemy had at the time. [125 AP]

Stats:

Story:
Hans, the ladies man. From his small protected village in the thick of the wild, whose defences the humans had not yet breached once, he wooed every Elven dame he passed, making him an outrageous flirt. Although he's rather ticked off at the humans, doesn't mean he can't have some fun along the way, right?
Appearance:
Tall, lanky but with a strong build, messy blonde hair, green eyes. Wears a fine tunic under his cloak.
[/spoiler]
"It's that jerkass attitude of yours that's going to get you killed. I'm out, Heyon or not. I'll go find that witch, break through her shell and woo her into blowing people up for me."
penguinflyer2222

Items (0/7):
- None
Skills:

Abilities:

Stats:

[spoiler="Story and Appearance"]Story: Heyon was captured by humans a long time ago, before the human's outright massacre started. He broke out, with the help of a friend. Now he is living in a cave by what was once a gorge. Now it is a city, and Heyon is afraid he cannot elude capture much longer by staying here..

Appearance: Half falcon, half human. I forget how I originally imagined him to look. But with a falconish head, short wings, and talons. And like the chest of a human.
{color=#6143c5}
Script:
Use talons.[/spoiler]
"So what's your plan, Hart? Because right now, I'm all for watching a witch help us by blowing people up."
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

Hart the XIII, Golem-Cursed Warrior [40 AP]
Image Health: 27/27
Image Skill Points: 0/10
Image Rage: 4/27
18 Atk | 100 Hit | 10 Crt
10 Def | 6 Res | -15 Avd | 10 CAvd
Weapon: Rusty Two-Handed Sword (8 Atk, 80 Hit, 0 Crt, 2h)
Head: Plated Headband (0 Def, 0 Res, 10 CAvd, -10 Hit)
Body: Oversized Leather-Padded Chainmail (2 Def, 1 Res, -15 Avd)
Amulet: Iris's Necklace (Restores 1 HP each turn in combat)
Spoiler: Stats, Stuff, and Shizzle
Stuff (1/10):
-Heavy Steel Battleaxe (10 Atk, 60 Hit, 0 Crt, 2h)

Skills:
-Warmachine [2 SP]-
Hart attacks twice in a row. If Hart's rage meter hit full on the last turn, the second attack deals double damage. [190 AP]

Abilities:
-Hugeness: Hart is pretty freaking huge, and therefore cannot wear most normal armor- however, he can sometimes wear things such as machine plating, rocks, large shells, or other things if they would fit. [0 AP]

-Defend: Hart can defend one ally from all attacks, redirecting all attacks aimed at them at him. Lasts until cancelled or until Hart goes bye-bye. [105 AP]

-Guardian: Hart can protect all of his allies in the cover row, reducing damage dealt to them by 50% but increasing damage dealt to him by 150%. [55 AP]

-Stance: Hart can go into either a defensive stance or offensive stance at any point, reducing or increasing damage taken and dealt by 25%. [105 AP]

-Rage: Hart loses 1 SP each turn out of battle, and completely loses it after resting. However, he gains one rage point for each point of attack of every attack aimed at him. When this total reaches an amount equal to his maximum HP, he regains 1 SP. [0 AP]

-Parry: Hart has a chance to block any melee attack equal to 1/10 of his hit rate. [85 AP, Not taken yet]

Stats:
AGI: 0
LUK: 0
CON: 12
SPI: 10

Story:
Postin this as I go along.

Appearance:
Hart the XIII is extremely tall (around 9 feet tall,) and rather intimidating, although his presence is more comforting when allied with someone. He wears steel boots and gloves, and is otherwise covered in full leather armor from head to toe, over which he wears a thick chainmail coat, and he wears a plated headband over brown hair that doesn't look very practical most of the time, but would probably be able to stop a few lethal blows to the head. The weapon he uses is an old and rusty yet still strong seeming two handed sword, and it glows as if once enchanted with powerful magic. The side of the blade faintly reads, "Oblivion." He also wears a simple, small, and somewhat feminine necklace of a gold flower with a purple gem in the center, but with the way he sometimes looks at it with importance, and his big size, it wouldn't be smart to make fun of it.
"Blow people up? You monster!" In an outburst of deep-seated anger, Hart draws his blade and violently slashes at Hans.
"It only hurts when my squad won't f***ing heal me."

http://guildedage.net/
penguinflyer2222

Items (0/7):
- None
Skills:

Abilities:

Stats:

{color=#6143c5}
Script:
Use talons.[/spoiler]
"Hey! Just because you don't like his ideas, don't attack him! Although.. that is why fighting happens, most of the time. Over ideas.. Anyway, I'll see you later."
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

Hans the Elf
MP: 4/6
20 Atk | 92 Hit | 12 Crt
-
-
-
-
-

Skills:

Abilities:

Stats:

Story:
Appearance:
[/spoiler]
"Wow... you need a sense of sarcasm and wit. This is getting ridiculous. But... as you wish."
Hans uses Blazing Impale on Hart.
Shade
Potion Mimic (Senior Member)

Post by Shade »

• Gold: 100
    ToD: Afternoon, Clear
    =====================================
    HP: 14/14 | MP: 08/08 | Cover | Kaya (Iron Bow & Iron Arrows)
    HP: 18/18 | MP: 04/06 | Front | Hans (AoD)
    HP: 21/21 | MP: 04/04 | Front | Heyon (pf2222)
    HP: 00/27 | SP: 00/10 | Front | Hart (Ditto)
Hart attacks (15 Dmg, 53 Hit, 8 Crt) Hans: Miss
~~~~~~~~~~
Hart violently slashes at Hans, but the nimble elf dodges the massive strike just in time; the impact actually leaves a small crater behind in the ground. Hans, however, uses this opportunity to place a counter attack on his clumsy opponent...
~~~~~~~~~~

Hans uses Blazing Impale (2 MP | 30 Dmg, 100 Hit, 2 Crt) on Hart: Critical Hit!!! 44 damage!
~~~~~~~~~~
...and splatters his blood all over the place when his axe cleaves through the giant's flesh as if it was nothing but butter. After Hans pulls his axe back out, the giant collapses to the ground, seemingly dead.
~~~~~~~~~~

Kaya's eyes widen in terror as she watches the scene, until she eventually starts to scream when Hart collapses.
"KYAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
She starts crying.
"W-w-what... w-what...! ...w-w-what have you done!? W-w-what..."
She takes a step away from you.
"W-why... Just when... just when I thought things would... would finally turn for the better... ...then this... ...why..."
Last edited by Shade on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

Hans the Elf
20 Atk | 92 Hit | 12 Crt
-
-
-
-
-

Skills:

Abilities:

Stats:

Story:
Appearance:
[/spoiler]
"Kaya... I really didn't know what I was thinking, apart from that if I didn't do something, he would've killed me... and that's no good when I'm obviously younger and more attractive...
I really didn't mean to PWN him like that do it... Anyway, I'm going back to the huts... are you going to come?"
Shade

Post by Shade »

Kaya takes another step away, but trips over a branch while doing so. She seems to be too shocked to stand back up; she just sits there and stares at you in terror.
"N-no... ...no, no! D-don't go there! They haven't done anything to you! I beg you...!"
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

Hans the Elf
20 Atk | 92 Hit | 12 Crt
-
-
-
-
-

Skills:

Abilities:

Stats:

Story:
Appearance:
[/spoiler]
"Hang on, what? I'm not going to kill Yuka or the others... I just want to get things back on track. I'm a little annoyed that I'm not so phased by that jerk's death... I've seen too many people die, and now there's no going back, I suppose.
I think I've kind of lost the point here... but anyway. I'm not going to kill anyone else, except a few humans if necessary. Please, trust me."

Great, now, TWO females hate me.
Shade

Post by Shade »

"W-when... when you guys showed up... I... I thought that things would... finally turn for the better... ...but... ...ever since you showed up... Tianel disappeared... people died... my friends have been injured... I almost died... ...nothing but misfortune has fallen upon us... ...I... ...I can't take it anymore..."
She closes her eyes and calms down a bit, but can't stop her tears.
"...but... ...I trust you... ..."
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

Hans the Elf
20 Atk | 92 Hit | 12 Crt
-
-
-
-
-

Skills:

Abilities:

Stats:

Story:
Appearance:
[/spoiler]
"It is sad that all our efforts have been in vain, but the only way we can go from here is forward. Come on, we'd best get going. Don't want the naga finding us again."
Shade

Post by Shade »

ToD: Dusk, Clear
    HP: 12/12 | MP: 10/10 | Cover | Yuka (Unarmed)
She slowly stands up and wipes the tears off her face.
"O-Okay..."
You go back to the huts, leaving Hart's dead body behind.
When you arrive there, you are greeted by Yuka, who's already been waiting for you outside.
Spoiler: Hans
You notice that Yuka's now wearing a black robe and a black pointed hat with a red ribbon on it.
"Hey, folks! I'm... ... ...why is the dragon girl crying? ...and where's the big guy?"
Kaya doesn't reply. Instead, she just enters her hut, leaving the two of you alone with Yuka.
"Hey, what's going on!?"