o hai

This is the welcome and goodbye section for the community. New members should introduce themselves here, read the rules and get free cookies!

Moderator: Developers

Ditto
Jungle Warrior (Committed contributor)
Jungle Warrior (Committed contributor)

o hai

Post by Ditto »

not sure if anyone still remembers me

Sorry that I keep on disappearing without explanation. It seems like a silly apology given that that seems to be our thing around here but it's still a custom and hey, I'm still going to do it. The reason, as it's always been, is a combination of piling up work and ever degrading health and motivation to post. The reason why I came back, as always, is because I missed you guys. I'd write a longer paragraph about this but then I'd be copying the two paragraph posts directly below this one in the welcome section.

I don't know how frequently I'm going to be posting now - my spare time varies from way too much to near nothing, but I'll try to post when I can. Any PnPs I was in before I vanished I'm withdrawing from for now (if you haven't poofed the characters already like you probably should have) but I might join a new one if anyone is in the mood.

Anyway, hugs <3
"It only hurts when my squad won't f***ing heal me."

http://guildedage.net/
penguinflyer5234
Sheep (Developer)
Sheep (Developer)

Re: o hai

Post by penguinflyer5234 »

Welcome back! :woo:

We currently have no old PnPs running, but there is a new PnP by AoD that is in the character creation mode.
Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)
Protector (Senior Member)

Post by Agent of Dread »

Yeah, feel free to join mine if you feel like playing Sherlock. :P
Nice to see you around again.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Yay, welcome back! :D Degrading health? :( I hope you have nothing serious like cancer, but if you do, I hope it gets treated as best as it can.
Once upon a time, when unicorns roamed the earth...
octagon
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by octagon »

Welcome back. We missed you. At least I did.
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

<3
:wink:
Shade
Potion Mimic (Senior Member)
Potion Mimic (Senior Member)

Post by Shade »

Welcome back, I guess.
Having you in AoD's new PnP would be nice indeed; without you, our PnP section is pretty lonely.

Just... Please tell us next time when you're busy. It's maybe five minutes of your time and'd already be enough not to leave us in the dark.
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Shade wrote:Just... Please tell us next time when you're busy. It's maybe five minutes of your time and'd already be enough not to leave us in the dark.
Things like Benism could always happen, in which case it'd be impossible. Well, I obviously don't mean the exact same thing like Ben, since, well, that would be disturbingly creepy, but like, anything that leads to the same situation, in which you have to be careful not to D the S. It wouldn't even have to be for a reason, there could be like a mistake or something, if you'd be walking outside on the street and have a little cut in your hand and there'd be a dead body nearby, and they'd find out he died of super effective AIDS and so they'd stop you and do tests and find out you have the super effective AIDS that killed him because you shook hands with him and since you had that cut, a tiny bit of blood went inside him from a cut he had in his hand, and now he died of the super effective AIDS and you've suddenly become a murderer.

...but yeah, it's very unlikely to happen exactly like that, but you get the point. Anyone can suddenly experience Benism even if they didn't do anything that should actually lead to it. I mean, confusions can happen to anyone, including the anti-Benists, especially if you're the kind of person who looks like a potential Benist.

PS: "Benist" is a synonym for "criminal", even though that might seem like an anti-Ben thing, using it like that... but I mean, Ben was a creepy criminal person, even though he was cool and all. :? And I'm not trying to be offensive towards Ben, but... if anyone else does anything like that, my opinion is all "I HOPE HE D'S THE S AND S**T". And hopefully this post doesn't break the rules or anything by bringing up the issue of Ben, but I mean, it's kind of sad if everyone remembers him just for his Benism. At least I always thought he was funny, cool, kind and all, apart from that... and somehow I didn't realize it, and thought he was either A) gay, since he was like, you know, or B) an exhibitionist who's into some weird roleplaying or whatever those are properly called, who then "slipped" into becoming a rapist, since, you know, that probably happens a lot... :| Maybe it's because he was Ben, but... like seriously, I'm still kinda weirded out by how it should have been 100% obvious from all the things he said sometimes that I interpret as, you know, being gay and/or exhibitionist, but AGGGGHH, it makes me feel bad. Ugh, it makes me feel bad just to admit I didn't realize it, even though I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way... but uggghhh. I'm not sure how I'll react when Ben returns (if he ever does). Like, half of me will probably be like "yay, Ben!" but half will be like "ewww, Ben!"... :?

Aaaaaaaaand so this won't be such a depressing post, I'll say "welcome back, Ditto" again.

Welcome back, Ditto.

...that didn't do much good, it might even have made this post depressing, but well.
Once upon a time, when unicorns roamed the earth...