Anything not related to Egoboo.

Moderator: Developers

SciFiJunkie
Grub Bug (Rookie)
Grub Bug (Rookie)

Versus and Asian Zombies

Post by SciFiJunkie »

Ok, here's a Off-Topic topic:

Last night I watched a cheap DVD I got from Wal-Mart, a dubbed Japanese movie by the name of Versus. Though it had a number of issues with characters and plot in my opinion, it wasn't too bad and I enjoyed it (though I suspect a Japanese audience would wonder why I laughed at serious parts and ignored the funny ones...).

However, one thing really got my attention: The movie featured zombies, Asian zombies, some with the typical Asian ability to jump and fly as shown in numerous martial arts movies. I'd like to see how well Dawn of the Dead would have gone if the zombies just jumped over stuff and attacked the characters from above. :lol:

Of course, this is just one Asian movie with zombies. My question to the board: What other Asian movies have featured zombies or close relatives?

I can't look at my DVD collection right now, as it is in a whole 'nother state, but something in the back of mind tells me I have another such movie I just can't think of.

Disclaimer: I realize this is not just a unlikely movie for Egoboo folks to have seen, but also rated R and many Egoboo people are of the younger generation. I'd actually be surprised if anyone has seen it. Just sort of hoping people can rattle off a list of Asian zombie movies I guess.
SMITE THEE!