Anything not related to Egoboo.

Moderator: Developers

Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)

Re: How was your day?

Post by Agent of Dread »

How was my day?

Oh, it was pretty good I guess. Up at 6:30 more tired than usual for reasons I couldn't explain since I went to bed earlier than usual the night before, then on the bus for school, on which I read some more of the Umineko no Naku Koro ni sound novel. Evatrice appeared!

School was dry - German, history, visual communications & design and mathematics. My girlfriend and I were the only people on my table in VisComm today, though, so we had a better-than-usual chat while ruling up one-point perspective room designs.

Coming home was alright - I finished a drawing I started in maths (no upload for decency's sake ;) ), although my iPod ran flat halfway home, and right in the middle of Face To Face too. :(

And there I am.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Today I awoke from my afternoon catnap with the best mood in the world, and was getting ready for a super awesome back workout. After I finished making a youtube playlist, I decided to practice some elbow jabs on my punching bag before I start.
I got caught by a surprise grip by a frienemy from behind a few days ago and didn't know how to react. Breaking their ribs seemed like an appropriate response for a joke-grip so I stood with my back to the bag and tried to figure out the best angle for the jab.

I managed to hit it pretty hard a few times and had mastered the motion, but just as I was congratulating myself on a well formulated murder plan, I turned my head to the side and felt a sharp pain. Now every time I turn left (I'm a leftie, so I was jabbing with my left almost exclusively) I feel a sharp pain shooting up my spine and I get a little dizzy if I turn it too fast or too hard. Apparently you're not supposed to use your elbows as murder implements. At least not in that angle. Pfft.
Also apparently I need to warm up better next time.
I had to give up on my workout for today. Prolly for the next few days too while I recover. I am very sad.
:wink:
Maxaxle
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by Maxaxle »

Spent today like I spent yesterday: either in front of the computer or the TV. Especially today, since it rained hard. And it's just going to rain harder and more frequently as we get into winter.

Did I mention that I live in San Diego, where everyone panics if it so much as sprinkles? Yeah. And our definition of heavy rain is probably the English definition of "any other day".
"Failing to plan is planning to fail."
Bug me if you want to play a game.
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

I'm cured! It's a miracle! Well, it's not all gone but no dizziness and mobility is restored. Hot damn I heal fast.
I'm still skipping school today like I had resolved to, though, because F**k school.
Maxaxle

Post by Maxaxle »

Cimeries wrote:I'm cured! It's a miracle! Well, it's not all gone but no dizziness and mobility is restored. Hot damn I heal fast.
I'm still skipping school today like I had resolved to, though, because F**k school.
Good luck on the whole catching-up-on-homework thing.
"Failing to plan is planning to fail."
Bug me if you want to play a game.
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

There are people out there who do their homework?
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

I've never heard of something like that before. If they existed, I'd probably be their exact opposite.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Oh man I think we just uncovered some kind of secret society.
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Cimeries wrote:Oh man I think we just uncovered some kind of secret society.
The hairy helicopter grizzly bear drinkers?
Once upon a time, when unicorns roamed the earth...
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

No, but I suspect they are also involved in this somehow.
octagon

Post by octagon »

Finally got correctly adjusted glasses. Three-dimensional vision is a fun thing to have.