Where Else on the Internet do You Dwell?

Anything not related to Egoboo.

Moderator: Developers

Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)

Where Else on the Internet do You Dwell?

Post by Agent of Dread »

Well, surely you don't only hang out on Egoboo.

As for me, I primarily use: And I also dwell on: Although there are no discussions and such on those.

Also, I'm such a nerd. Using the
  • function and all.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
octagon
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Re: Where Else on the Internet do You Dwell?

Post by octagon »

• TVTropes (mostly editing articles, lurking a bit in the forums lately)
    Elysium Castle - An Exit Fate fan forum. Probably irrelevant for you, but it was awesome for me to discover that this place exists.
    Kingdom of HCBailly - Forum of a certain Let's Player. I fairly regularly post.
    Giant in the Playgrounds - Order of the Stick forums. I very occasionally read the comic discussion threads, not much more.
    Wesnoth forums - I visit on rare occasions.
    Facebook (mostly inactive, since I don't have anything interesting to post)
    deviantART (579 unread watch messages, too lazy to read them, and haven't even drawn anything for months, not to mention uploaded)
    Twitter (only as a "feed central", lost my password and too lazy for setting a new one)
Shade
Potion Mimic (Senior Member)
Potion Mimic (Senior Member)

Post by Shade »

• YouTube
    Serenes Forest
    Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals (a large German FE fan site)
    Minecraft Wiki (though I don't have an account and only rarely edit anything)
    Elona Forums (occassionally)
    Newgrounds (very rarely)
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

Mm, I visit the wiki and NG occasionally too (although NG is usually if I have something specific to find, not just to see what's new).
I have a Twitter as well, but Twitter is silly and I haven't used it in over a year.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Well, usually just:
-Myspace (...I know, lame, but well)
-Facebook (only because of music stuff...)
-Blogger (well, I have three blogs: one is for reviewing music stuff, one is for my art stuff, one is for random stuff)
-DeviantArt (not much though...)
-Youtube (obviously)

Also,
-Omegle (for trolling/randomness most often, boredom, etc... POTATOES!!! THEY ARE TAKING OVER 9000 ARROWS!!! IN THE KNEE!!! WHEN LISTENING TO!!! COOL STORIES!!! TOLD BY BROS!!! IN SPARTA!!!) :o

-Uncountable amounts of music-related websites. (some which I can't link here because they have piracy and stuff (for example, D**kc**e (no, it does NOT include the word "d**k", but it's an animal that there is Donald and then the animal's name, and the second word is the horrifying end of the retardified (but sometimes cool) version of metal (metalcore)) (but the blog/forum called D**kc**e are nice, there are some awesome people there (one who has 99% similar taste in music that I have (but he just doesn't like dubstep, while I do))))... but well, at least 5 forums (some which I don't even go to anymore, though)...)

-Wikipedia (...blah, you know, small corrections to some pages and stuff... even though those often get reverted for retarded reasons (correct genres of bands for example, if they're never said to be such in a 'well-trusted source'; if a band is called metalcore because of publicity or something, they are listed as metalcore, even if they're obviously not that, but for example melodic death metal or hardcore punk, etc.... or if a band is called "grindcore" when they're metalcore, etc... you know. Things like that. Also, the biggest thing I've ever done there is adding stuff to the oriental metal page in finnish Wikipedia, even though it's considered a really unnecessary genre (D:<) and sometimes get involved in arguments on talk pages, about music and random stuff that I regret later (such as making something sound really rude and all, when my intention wasn't that (happens everywhere though, including.... THIS FORUM RIGHT HERE!!! :shock:))))

-Wesnoth forums (not anymore, though... a few months ago, though, logged in once or twice to check if anything cool has been done (the answer: nope, nothing outstanding)... maybe one day, I finish one of the campaigns I started making, or make a new one that actually would be working and understandable by others, then make a comeback there (lol)... and get banned for not obeying whatever rules have changed... :lol:)

-████ ████ █████ █████ ██████████ ██ ████████ ███████ ████, ██████████ ██ ████ ███ ███████ ██████████ ███████ ███ ██████ ██████ ████ ███████ ██ █████ ███ █████████... :mrgreen: (because you know, ████████ ███ ███ ████ ██████ and all that... :woo: ██ ██████ ██ ███████ ████ ████ ██████████ ██ ███, ███ ██ ██ █████, ████ █ █████ ██████ ████ ███ ███ ███ ██████ ██ ████ ████ ██ ██ ███)

-████ █████ █ █████ ████ █████ ██ ████████... :ack: ███ ████ ██ ██████ ████ ████ ████████████ ████ ████ ██ ██████ ████: █████████ ██ █████ ██ ████████ ████ ████. But maybe that's because I'm not a 100% █████████ ██████ ████████, ███ ████ ████ ██ ███ ███ ██ ████ ███ █████ ███ ████ ██ █ ████████ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ █████ ███ ████ █████ ████ ████, and laugh until ███ ████ ███ ███ █████ ███ ███████ ███ ██████ ███ ████ █████████ █████ ███████ █████, and all this censorship was unnecessary, even though I was describing ████████████ websites in the earlier paragraph.

-TvTropes, even though I haven't registered there...

-Random websites that I find by googling, etc. You know, random stuff that I never go to again... some things that I probably forgot as well, but well.
Once upon a time, when unicorns roamed the earth...
AgentX
Acid Blob (New member)
Acid Blob (New member)

Post by AgentX »

Facebook
SoulFu forums (new and old)*
Email
Youtube

*even though no one else does anymore :(
Seth
Chest Mimic (Community member)
Chest Mimic (Community member)

Post by Seth »

Ponychan
I also us’d to volunteer quight often for Wiktionary, but I have not been feeling like contributing lately.
Maxaxle

Post by Maxaxle »

A large list of daily stuffs I do, NationStates when I can, Youtube and Facebook, SwagBucks because getting money for doing random searches every so often is profitable (derp), TVTropes from time to time, GTAForums.com, and the Awkward Zombie forum.
"Failing to plan is planning to fail."
Bug me if you want to play a game.