Mental images of people...

Anything not related to Egoboo.

Moderator: Developers

woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Mental images of people...

Post by woodmouse »

Yeah, I thought... why not make a thread like this! Since I get some freaky mental images of what people look like, and maybe others do as well. I'll start with what I imagine some of the people look like (not meant to offend anyone):

I've always thought Zefz looks kinda like his avatar, for some reason... but with non-nerdy square glasses, and that almost whole time he'd wear dark colored shirts and blue jeans. :P Sometimes white shirt, when he's in the full "helping people mode". :o

Cimeries... uh, I don't know, for some reason I imagine that he'd have a blonde hair that's slipped back, and sometimes a very short full-chin beard. :o

I know what AoD looks like, so I'll say the mental image I had before: something like a brown guy with an almost white pink shirt. I know... :shock:

Ugh I know you'll think I'm weirder than you already think, but I somehow think Clonks looks kinda like a hairy old man, just not old or hairy. And that his nose is like curved. Yeah, I'm aware that sounds disturbing.

Also, I know what Ben looks like, but before I knew, I thought he was blond and bearded, you know, nerd-like. :lol: Not in a "normal nerd" way, but like "nerd who drinks lots of alcohol" way. :shock:

I don't know about pf5234 or pf2222... somehow I've never got a mental image of either. :o

And of course, I always thought Purple looked like Obama (before I even knew Obama existed), and when I saw a photo of him, I still think he looks like Obama (he looks like Obama, and I remember not being the only one who thought so?) and acts like Obama, but just less Obamaish. :rofl:

I don't know about Hiroy, but I used to think he'd look like princess Peach of the Mario games. No, don't think I thought he looked like a cross dresser; just that his face would be a little bit like that. Although he's not been here for a while, I think he looks like what I think Zefz looks like, but without glasses and with lighter and more colored clothes for some reason.

I'm 150% sure Birdsey is like a brown-haired old man wearing boxers and he has stubble, and rounded glasses; but that's only his disguise, he stays undercover as a secret agent, but still not a secret agent, but publicly as a normal guy who works in a normal place, and only himself he knows that he has over 9000 identities and rules the internet, perhaps the whole world, from his secret computer-filled base with computers that have internet connection to every country, so he can do business as an american, sometimes as german, etc. And he's in reality 11 years old, but he came from the future and went to many times, and as such he's IN REALITY OF REALITY OVER 1000 YEARS OLD!!!! 8)

I know this sounds HORRENDOUSLY offensive, but I don't mean it like that; but I sometimes think that Maxle has a similar face to me, and he has short and blond hair, he's trying to grow a bear but he fails and has a few things in his chin.

Octagon must be like a black-haired, short guy who thinks before saying anything.

I seriously think Seth could well be a military/police person, who works in an office and has studied like every book there is, knows history, is humble because he doesn't want to blow his cover, and he likes old videogames. :o

-----

And, eh... I don't have any kind of image of about any other newer people (those who weren't in the informe forums)

So, does anyone have any mental images of the people here? :)
Once upon a time, when unicorns roamed the earth...
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Re: Mental images of people...

Post by Cimeries »

woodmouse wrote: Cimeries... uh, I don't know, for some reason I imagine that he'd have a blonde hair that's slipped back, and sometimes a very short full-chin beard. :o

I am not blonde, last time i checked.
:wink:
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

You look kinda like if spiderman and some dude had kids. :shock:
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

I am not sure what to think of that comment.
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Cimeries wrote:I am not sure what to think of that comment.
Think of it as something undescribably epic and unexpected. :lol:
Ditto
Jungle Warrior (Committed contributor)

Post by Ditto »

Cimeries looks... grumpier than I imagined.
"It only hurts when my squad won't f***ing heal me."

http://guildedage.net/
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

I have what medical experts describe as "perma-frown". If you take a close look at the eyes you can see I am actually smiling in this picture.
octagon
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by octagon »

Zefz: Like all mysterious omniscient admins, permanently shrouded in fog and invisible to a mere mortal's eye.
Cimeries: Sort of how Ethan from Last Scenario looked like if he was less emotionally scarred.
Aelesis: Kind of like he actually looks.
Shelly: Like AoD, but sneakier. Well, he is lurking in the shadows, after all...
Shade: Confident, brown-haired dude with glasses.
Penguins: I have the same problem as Woodmouse.
Seanbot: My imagination is biased by the Tourist avatar too much.
Birdsey: As shrouded in myth as Zefz.
Ben, Purple: I hardly knew ye.
Maxaxle: Some tall guy with light brown curls and whatever kind of beard or sub-beard.
Woodmouse: Some thin, long-haired guy bursting into laughter every five seconds and becoming sad for ten seconds every five minutes and (90% of the time) wearing overly doomy metal band fan shirts with captions and images like "OMG Fear teh day when EXPLODNG ELDRIChH DAEAMON ZOMIE VICKINGS from HELLL will eet your crotch ARG HARG FARG ZARGL" or "Say hello to the executioner". And a propeller beanie is permanently attached to your head. >:D
Ditto: Always wears a hat and carries something to write, for whatever reason.
Seth: Probably an immaterial mind.
Octagon: Not too far from the truth, though my hair isn't quite black.
My appearance switches between "unremarkable but normal" and "very awkward but otherwise decent".
ImageImage
Yes, I probably look younger than I am. These are about the least ugly pictures I have of myself.
Ditto

Post by Ditto »

Hat? I rarely wear hats.

However, I'm rarely not holding a pencil, so you got that one right.

- imaginary image -
"It only hurts when my squad won't f***ing heal me."

http://guildedage.net/
Seth
Chest Mimic (Community member)
Chest Mimic (Community member)

Post by Seth »

woodmouse wrote:I seriously think Seth could well be a military/police person[…]
¶ On the contrary: I have never applied for law enforcement or military work (don’t really want to either). I am incertain how you picked up that impression. Actually, I still have not reached my twenties yet.
Zefz
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)

Post by Zefz »

I'm not blonde - and no glasses! :P I've seen picture of birdsey, he is actually more of a "party guy" than you might guess. (but that might just be his party pictures xD)

Suprisingly I couldnt find any picture of me on the net (no I dont use facebook)
penguinflyer5234
Sheep (Developer)
Sheep (Developer)

Post by penguinflyer5234 »

Yay! I don't exist! Just what I always wanted :woo:
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

penguinflyer5234 wrote:Yay! I don't exist! Just what I always wanted :woo:
Spiderman has sex with batman. :clap:
Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)
Protector (Senior Member)

Post by Agent of Dread »

Octagon, you look like one of my friends. :P
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Agent of Dread wrote:Octagon, you look like one of my friends. :P
This. I guess we all have an Octagon in our lives.