Markov Funness

Anything not related to Egoboo.

Moderator: Developers

jamalislam

Post by jamalislam »

Egoboo is a 3d dungeon crawling adventure in the spirit of NetHack
Egoboo 2.22 (by: zwoelf11)

Egoboo is a 3d dungeon crawling adventure in the spirit of NetHack. It uses OpenGL and SDL. It should run on any Wintel, Unix, and MacOS X system. NOTES to the MacOS X Version: * If you change FULLSCREEN in setup.txt to FALSE, you also need...
Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)
Protector (Senior Member)

Post by Agent of Dread »

Um, what?
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
Zefz
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)

Post by Zefz »

Interesting bot... it actually takes relevant information and puts it together in a mumble jumble that seems to make sense, but doesnt.
penguinflyer2222
Queen Penguin (Senior Member)

Post by penguinflyer2222 »

lol, bot post and AoD post, bot post and AoD post.. XD
"Um, welcome?" "Um, what?" :P
octagon
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by octagon »

And it always posts in the same topic... lol.

Let's test if it recycles information from the topic... :twisted:...

Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic!
If the bot starts to homage me now, it certainly does recycle other posts. :lol:

I had to post this outside spoiler tags, because I don't think that it recognizes enspoilered things...
Last edited by octagon on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
octagon

Post by octagon »

It seems a bit like this.

EDIT: I just saw that it was moved; you can now access it here:
http://www.doctornerve.org/nerve/pages/ ... form.shtml

I pasted this topic's whole content there, and the output:
Spoiler: Output
Egoboo Community Forum Forum The Legend of NetHack. It uses OpenGL and you also includes webmail. If you want, including an Avalanche ever feels responsible..." Back to top penguinflyer5234 Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic) Joined: 02 Aug 2010 19:14 Post subject: The Legend of it. Some things don't think that it actually takes relevant information and be logged in (wiki main folder) Mordecai wrote: Take a grinning fox. Trust me." "No Snowflake in an index site to top Zefz fix the page and hacks into 5234's sourceforge account* penguinflyer2222 Queen Penguin (Senior Member) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 1 of Yore FAQ Search Memberlist Chat Usergroups Profile You can edit the jRPG Exit Fate wrote: So I think. ​Currently active projects Back to make sense, but if you change FULLSCREEN in the server and hacks into 5234's sourceforge account* http://egoboo.sourceforge.net "Always trust a 3d dungeon crawling adventure in setup.txt to top penguinflyer5234 Darkshine Knight (Administrator) Joined: 21 08 2009 13:23 Post subject: Can Zefz fix the MediaWiki hosted on our Egoboo Sporks of this? Dominoes Back to top Display posts from anybody, put it actually takes relevant information from the people edit the server and be in this outside spoiler tags, and AoD post.. XD "Um, what?" ​Currently active projects Back to top penguinflyer5234 Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic) Joined: 20 Feb 2010 21:04 Post subject: Can Zefz Squirrel Knight (Extremist fanatic) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 3142 Location: Valhalla Posted: Sun, 24 01 2010 14:40 Post subject: I wanted to homage me now, it always posts in this topic for example. It also need... ​Currently active projects Back to let people edit your posts from there to homage me now, it together in the spirit of it. Back to proceed with giving editing rights (me for example. It seems a specific user rights, but if you want, you want, you are GMT + 2 Posted: Sat, 21 08 2010 19:14 Post subject: The Land Down Under Posted: Sun, 30 08 2010 21:04 Post subject: The Land Down Under Posted: Sun, 30 08 2009 13:05 Post subject: EgoWiki So big... so angry... so angry... so dead. deviantART Back to top penguinflyer5234 Darkshine Knight (Administrator) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 5348 Location: The new messages Log out how to Sourceforge, but doesnt. Mordecai wrote: So big... so angry... so dead. deviantART Back to top penguinflyer2222 Queen Penguin (Senior Member) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 2083 Location: The new topics in (wiki main folder) ​Currently active projects Back to top penguinflyer5234 Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 3142 Location: On the street in setup.txt to be in this topic :: View next topic Author Message Zefz Squirrel Knight (Extremist fanatic) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 1 of Informe that only registered users on any of it. Some things don't think that allows someone with it I haven't been trying to top penguinflyer2222 wrote: So I noticed that. But I cant do not in the spirit of Dread Protector (Senior Member) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 5991 Location: On the dev list on sourceforge account* A random stranger on sourceforge account* ​Currently active projects Back to top penguinflyer5234 Darkshine Knight (Administrator) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 5344 Location: Texas, U.S.A. Posted: Tue, 03 08 2010 11:54 Post subject: EgoWiki So big... so dead. deviantART Back to top penguinflyer5234 Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 5991 Location: Bubbly Clouds Posted: Sun, 24 01 2010 Posts: 2083 Location: Valhalla Posted: Sat, 21 08 2010 Posts: 5344 Location: Bubbly Clouds Posted: Sat, 21 08 2009 15:11 Post subject: I noticed that. But I noticed that. But I couldn't even logout of Dread Protector (Senior Member) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 5344 Location: Norway Posted: Sat, 21 08 2009 13:23 Post subject: And it actually takes relevant information from previous: jamalislam Acid Blob (New member) Joined: 21 08 2010 11:54 Post subject: Interesting bot... it in the old EgoWiki. EgoWiki 2007 let's you always posts in a mumble jumble that only registered users on SF. http://egoboo.sourceforge.net "Always trust a life! Back to top Agent of Informe that we didn't move to top Agent of the jRPG Exit Fate wrote: Take a life! Back to random stranger on sourceforge account* ​Currently active projects Back to retrieve. (uploaded 24 images are GMT + 2 Posted: Sun, 24 01 2010 Posts: 3142 Location: Texas, U.S.A. Posted: Sun, 24 01 2010 14:40 Post subject: lol, bot post from previous: Egoboo project page. I couldn't even logout of post and maybe even registered users on the category 'Sysops' to top Zefz Squirrel Knight (Administrator) Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 1 Posted: Sun, 24 01 2010 Posts: 5344 Location: Norway Posted: Sun, 30 08 2010 21:04 Post subject: And it in this forum You can post and be logged in this outside spoiler tags, and be in quote tags, and make sense when you're in include, it's in a specific user rights, but you want, including an Avalanche ever feels responsible..." Back to top penguinflyer2222 wrote: So I don't make sense, but alas we need is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic Octagon is epic! Epic
As expected, it homages me... but it also seems pretty obsessed with the penguins.
Spoiler: My favorite part
Egoboo Community Forum Forum The Legend of NetHack. It uses OpenGL and you also includes webmail. If you want, including an Avalanche ever feels responsible..." Back to top penguinflyer5234 Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic) Joined: 02 Aug 2010 19:14 Post subject: The Legend of it. Some things don't think that it actually takes relevant information and be logged in (wiki main folder) Mordecai wrote: Take a grinning fox. Trust me." "No Snowflake in an index site to top Zefz fix the page and hacks into 5234's sourceforge account*
I also like:
The markow chain nerd wrote:Agent of the jRPG Exit Fate wrote: Take a life! Back to random stranger on sourceforge account*
AoD, how did you hack into Exit Fate!? And don't tell me I should take anyone's life - I'm a pacifist and don't just kill people out of boredom!!
And which random stranger got a Sourceforge account? :o
penguinflyer2222

Post by penguinflyer2222 »

:rofl: :rofl:
penguinflyer2222 wrote: So I don't make sense, but alas we need is epic!
^This is going into my signature. v
markov thing wrote:Post subject: EgoWiki So big... so angry... so angry... so dead.
Mordecai wrote: So big... so angry... so dead.
Post subject: EgoWiki So big... so dead.
:agree: Egowiki is big and dead.
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Hehe, try using that Markov Output on some of our PnP introductions.

The one for Arcadia Project consistently gives out "Mankind is horrible!", and sometimes "Mankind is is different than themselves". :rofl:

Also:
Clonkinator wrote:I'm not sure; I don't have seen enough of him yet. You don't have to actively harm other people to be able to be considered evil - if you don't give half a damn's worth about them and only care about your own hide, not hestitating to harm others to keep yourself safe, then I guess you could be called Evil.

With this in mind, I guess both Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Evil would work for him.
Output:
Clonkinator wrote:I'm not sure; I guess you don't give half a damn's worth about them and only care about your own hide, not hestitating to actively harm other people to keep yourself safe, then I guess you could be called Evil. With this in mind, I guess both Chaotic Neutral and...
:D
:wink:
octagon

Post by octagon »

I'm not Evil! :o

I "hestitate" to actively harm other people! And I give more than half a damn's worth about them!
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

:wink:
octagon

Post by octagon »

Blatant lies, Markov.
octagon

Post by octagon »

http://exitfate.webs.com/intro.htm

It is where everything begins. It is carried out on the State Union of Zelmony to come to come to come to maintain good relations, there is the two enemies. Claimed by both nations, ownership of Zelmony control will end as well. But this time, Kirgard will not be satisfied with the centuries. Soon, the Kirgard will not be satisfied with the Kirgard will not be satisfied with the command of Zelmony to come to an end. Despite efforts from Chancellor Ryan of conflict: Helman Island, a disputed area in a disputed area in a full-scale invasion are ready, and
penguinflyer5234
Sheep (Developer)
Sheep (Developer)

Post by penguinflyer5234 »

Markov is so fun, but this should be split. :)
octagon

Post by octagon »

You're right. :agree:
Zefz

Post by Zefz »

Good idea. I just gave you (penguinflyer5234) moderator powers since we lost our moderator PurpleSquerkle. :)