Troll in Griffin Tower and Mimics in Sand Palace

Report bugs, errors and balance issues you may encounter ingame here.

Moderator: Developers

SciFiJunkie
Grub Bug (Rookie)
Grub Bug (Rookie)

Troll in Griffin Tower and Mimics in Sand Palace

Post by SciFiJunkie »

Maybe it is just me, but the past couple of times I ran Griffin Tower, the troll wouldn't crumble for me. I mean, it gave me the dying message and I did kill it, but he just stayed in his frozen form, didn't crumble. I hung around a bit to see if he would come back, but he stayed the way he was. Not a major bug, he did die and drop the key after all, but something to report.

Also, I had a little trouble with the Sand Palace earlier. Every time I opened the chest that made the tile mimics attack, the game froze. I decided it might be my screwy computer that was being overloaded by the use of Smite and the fact that I wasn't waiting for all the mimics to get going. I rebooted and let them all come after me and fought bare-handed and the game didn't freeze.
SMITE THEE!
Zefz
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)

Re: Troll in Griffin Tower and Mimics in Sand Palace

Post by Zefz »

SciFiJunkie wrote:Maybe it is just me, but the past couple of times I ran Griffin Tower, the troll wouldn't crumble for me. I mean, it gave me the dying message and I did kill it, but he just stayed in his frozen form, didn't crumble. I hung around a bit to see if he would come back, but he stayed the way he was. Not a major bug, he did die and drop the key after all, but something to report.

Ah okay thanks. This is probably a script bug.

Also, I had a little trouble with the Sand Palace earlier. Every time I opened the chest that made the tile mimics attack, the game froze. I decided it might be my screwy computer that was being overloaded by the use of Smite and the fact that I wasn't waiting for all the mimics to get going. I rebooted and let them all come after me and fought bare-handed and the game didn't freeze.

I have heard reports of this before, but never been able to confirm this. I do not know what causes this.
SciFiJunkie
Grub Bug (Rookie)
Grub Bug (Rookie)

Post by SciFiJunkie »

I have heard reports of this before, but never been able to confirm this. I do not know what causes this.

I've played several different versions here and there, probably running the Sand Palace a hundred times and this is the first time I can recall it happening several times in a row. (I vaguely remember something about freezing up in the Sand Palace, but don't recall any details.)
SMITE THEE!