Beta Test results 2.6.7 PART 2

Report bugs, errors and balance issues you may encounter ingame here.

Moderator: Developers

PurpleSquerkle
Massive Gelfeet (Developer)

Post by PurpleSquerkle »

The bug in the Paladin starter is still there!

Code: Select all

FATAL ERROR: Object slot 51 used twice (modules\paladin.mod\objects\tomb.obj/data.txt)
Zefz
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)

Post by Zefz »

Hmm, I really do not have that error myself! I don't even have a tomb.obj! (It's removed and added a sarcophagus.obj instead. Sure you removed the previous version properly before installing the new one?
penguinflyer5234
Sheep (Developer)
Sheep (Developer)

Post by penguinflyer5234 »

Zefz wrote:The white skin texture might be a linux related problem. Case sensitive?

No, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
PurpleSquerkle

Post by PurpleSquerkle »

Zefz wrote:Hmm, I really do not have that error myself! I don't even have a tomb.obj! (It's removed and added a sarcophagus.obj instead. Sure you removed the previous version properly before installing the new one?

:bang:
No, I did not.
Usually I do, but not this time.

That must be the problem, then....
Feenfleisch
Grub Bug (Rookie)
Grub Bug (Rookie)

Post by Feenfleisch »

i see often clipping problems if i fly with the carpet. for example i i can fly trough the pryramid in spork room in the sand palace
Zefz

Post by Zefz »

Yeah, there is little we can do to fix that, except increase the bump size of the carpet. Much of the game has clipping problems but that might just be the style of the graphics. But of course this rules only to a degree, where it just looks buggy or silly.
Zefz

Post by Zefz »

See first page for all bugs that were fixed in the last testing phase. It also lists the bugs that were not fixed and will probably be in the next release too. There are two things that need testing, but these are done in the actual stable version instead of a beta release as they do not affect the stability of the game:

- Random potion skins. Do we keep it or remove it? Try to keep in mind that you can use identify scrolls to know what stuff does and in addition unkurse them.
- Mana Return rate. Is it too fast or too slow? Which classes are good which ones are not? Keep in mind that only the elf should not be pretty dependent on mana potions in combat the first levels.