Okay, birdsey has done a big physics update among other things. This fixed a number of issues like:
- As all characters and on any map you sometimes just slowly slide to the left.
- This is a bit random, but clipping issues occur, making your character unable to receive damage. Perhaps this occurs after loading a module three times.
- With the magic carpet I'm able to fly through doors or even walls. I think the velocity of the carpet is too high. It kinda "drills" through the walls.
- Moving particles tend to get stuck in walls.
- It seems there is a relative rare physcis bug that allows AI to move through solid walls.
- The physics are very sensitive. Coffins will strongly push you away if you touch them closely (sometimes getting you into the blue blobs). As you should see in "ego00.bmp", they can even push you on top of interesting areas. Coins also bounce highly, taking longer to get, but some bounce into the walls.
- Probably a lot others.
It did also introduce a number of new issues though, here are some I noticed:
- Movment is a bit difficult after jumping.
- When movement speed is low, move animations are twitchy.
- You can no longer mount Hot Dogs.
- The Missile spell did not spawn missiles in Adventurer Starter.
- Seems to be a draw offset for shadows and reflections.
- Picking up a torch makes the torch being held as if it was on the floor until you use it at least once.
- XP bars no longer work.