Cime's Workshop

The development of the game itself or new resources for it. Any new stuff you're working on would go here, as well as the discussion of in-development stuff.

Moderator: Developers

Zefz
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)

Post by Zefz »

As cimeries said much of the stuff here was already implemented. Not everything though, something might have gotten lost :/
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Re: Cime's Workshop

Post by Cimeries »

Do we need any graphic work done for anything in particular? Small scale projects like skins, icons, UI stuff, tile pieces, etc.?
I figured I can find 5-10 minutes to clock a small contribution in every now and then.

A concrete list of stuff that need doing would be nice, I could do a bit at a time.
:wink:
Zefz

Post by Zefz »

UI Stuff: Maybe something for the menu backgrounds? I would like all the ingame screenshot backgrounds replaced with some sort of Egoboo art.
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

So this isn't new, but I think it needs to be said. I am officially resigning from Egoboo development. I haven't touched the game in a while, and I don't think I will anytime soon. The idea at first was to go on a hiatus and do some very small contributions whenever I'm abysmally bored, but I haven't done even that. I rarely have so much spare time that I am actively wondering what I should do with it.
So that's it. I'm glad to have contributed what I have, even though I wish I had more finished work, especially a complete module, to show for it. I'll try to find my Egoboo folders and upload the map files for the incomplete moduels, I have at least three pretty good ones in various stages of completion, so someone else might be able to continue them.

I will of course still hang around in the forums. I kinda grew up here, so I can't see myself leaving permanently, but I won't be making anything new anymore.
:wink:
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Kinda sad.

Officialization of anything is always sad. :P
Once upon a time, when unicorns roamed the earth...
Zefz

Post by Zefz »

You have done many contributions to Egoboo already. :) I myself still want to have the current SVN version stable so it can be released. But I too am finding lack of motivation to finish this game and give it the finish it deserves.