Bargel art & discussion

The development of the game itself or new resources for it. Any new stuff you're working on would go here, as well as the discussion of in-development stuff.

Moderator: Developers

woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Re: Bargel art & discussion

Post by woodmouse »

Cimeries wrote:I object on behalf of everyone who did not have the opportunity to because they were preoccupied with having a seizure.
Whuat? lol
Once upon a time, when unicorns roamed the earth...
Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)

Post by Agent of Dread »

I think it looks pretty cool, but a bit trippy.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Agent of Dread wrote:I think it looks pretty cool, but a bit trippy.
Wouldn't that fit Bargel? lol
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

Bargel is less trippy-dirgy and more sinister.
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Actually, that's up to Woody to decide, Bargel is his brainchild.
:wink:
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Cimeries wrote:Actually, that's up to Woody to decide, Bargel is his brainchild.
No, it's Zefz's originally. It seems my Bargel-obsession and backstory stuff is screwing up people's minds.
Cimeries
Lumberjack (Developer)
Lumberjack (Developer)

Post by Cimeries »

Zefz? Really? I wonder what he was smoking.
:wink:
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Cimeries wrote:Zefz? Really? I wonder what he was smoking.
Girl scouts? :lol:
Seth
Chest Mimic (Community member)
Chest Mimic (Community member)

Post by Seth »

woodmouse wrote:
Cimeries wrote:Zefz? Really? I wonder what he was smoking.
Girl scouts?
That would make some nasty fumes, I’d imagine.
Zefz
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)

Post by Zefz »

Why? What's wrong with Bargel? :P
Agent of Dread

Post by Agent of Dread »

Bargel is a pretty cool guy, he spams spells and doesn't afraid of anything. :D
Maxaxle
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by Maxaxle »

Agent of Dread wrote:Bargel is a pretty cool guy, he spams spells and doesn't afraid of anything. :D
liek master cheif

Perhaps a change of some sort is in order then.
"Failing to plan is planning to fail."
Bug me if you want to play a game.
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Umblebumpumbumpblumpflemphepft. :twisted:

When there was the discussion about Bargel becoming a monster or something, and the old one didn't really get finished, and I was bored, so I did a "series" of Bargel at different ages, lol:

Normal "young" Bargel:

And normal "young" with a TENTACLE COMING OUT FROM HIS EYE!!! Don't ask why, simply because I was bored, although maybe he had some kind of monster inside him all along or, well maybe not, but I don't know?

Normal "old" unmasked, with face full of scars and no hair (burned?):

Different sky, just because I was bored:

Aaaaand normal "old" masked, different mask (old mask broke, you know, so he got a new one without eyeholes. Don't ask me how the heck he could see... :P with just a plain cross thing, but I can change it if someone thinks a cross would make people think "JESUS BARGEL!!!", lol):

Then monster-like masked:

And then... the TRUE monstrous Bargel!!! When he's like 90% turned into some weird monster being, and the mask and face have melted together, etc... :twisted:

Of course, if they're gonna be used somewhere, I'll just flip around the stuff to what fits best. :P

Anyway, I also had an idea that if Bargel would be some "epic old guy" along with the epic old guy, so he'd in fact be MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD!!! Although I don't even know if anyone else thinks the many epic old guys idea is good, besides myself... soooo, well, lol. :rofl: If not, maybe he like still could be millions of years old, if he'd be like... uh... ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO, PURPLE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TIME TRAVEL!!! So maybe Bargel went back in time, to become older? :o You know like, I just mashed all the ideas that were on this thread together, and:

Bargel learned to do some kind of time travel spell in the prison after he was beaten, and then he went back in time to accidentally do some crime (maybe in like 100 000 years before the current time) there, and as a result, he was banished to the Acropolis. There he did stuff with everyone, and got some souls into his mask, etc etc etc. Then he died, but because he was in so many times, he didn't die fully, but some weird thing caused him to "evolve" into a monster. Then he did more stuff and lived to the current day... and PLANS REVENGE! Which he does in the future.

...if that wasn't all the ideas in the thread, just jam them in the "he's lived over 9000 MILLION years"-factor and you know, he most probably has done them, so... :rofl: Soooooo...?

Maybe there could be a series of "sidequests" where you'd play as Bargel and at times some other people who fought against him during the years...?
octagon

Post by octagon »

Young Bargel looks quite adorable for a Bargel.
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

octagon wrote:Young Bargel looks quite adorable for a Bargel.
LOL

Well, now I just had to do it. Image ...and yeah, hair. Long one. I don't know, why he'd have hair like that, but you know it was to make him look younger. Longer hair = younger face-illusion.

EDIT: aaaaand burning face. Yeah well, I'm not sure why, just thought it'd be awesome. :P

ALSO!!! I had an idea about how to make the monster Bargel with tentacles done as a boss! Although I'm not sure if it'd work, but anyone who's capable of knowing that... tell me if it is, lol.

His script would be done to work together with a couple of tentacles (water wierds with a different skin, stats, etc, maybe different animations, different sizes of them, etc etc etc) and if it's possible, adding a few tentacles to his model; not needing grips since he'd have those helper tentacles.

At times, he'd do some überpowered fire spells, which would cause the place to crumble; the crumbling wouldn't be that hard to do if making pillars "death animations" works, etc.

You'd of course be stuck to dodging those spells, and jump around in the place to get somewhere, where you'd do something to hurt him. Yeah, not sure what and how to do it... eh, but you know, I'm just planning. Then he'd get hurt a little bit, but not much, until he loses; he wouldn't die yet.

When you "kill" him, he'd disappear completely, and spawn some things that spawn monsters and spells everywhere in the place. Possibly "divide" into mini-versions of himself as young, when he's fought in Griffin Tower? You'd kill those, he'd reappear, you'd just beat him like you beat everything, lol.

Then he'd flee from the place, screaming "HOW CAN THIS BE!? NOOO!!! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE HERE!!! I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE!!! YOU'LL SEE!!! JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I REASSEMBLE MY FORCES AND KILL YOU!!! MWA HA HAA AH AH HAA!!! I'M IMMORTAL!!! MWA AH HAHAA!!! SOON YOU DIE!!!" or something even more cliched. :rofl:

...yeah, I know that's OVER 9000 COUNTS OF CLICHELUTTERED, but hey, parodying stuff is fun. :P

EDIT: ...and with a fire spell thing. :P