Woodmouse's skins

The development of the game itself or new resources for it. Any new stuff you're working on would go here, as well as the discussion of in-development stuff.

Moderator: Developers

Zefz
Squirrel Knight (Administrator)

Post by Zefz »

Woodmouse! Your great skinning skills are needed once again! penguinflyer2222 and whoever else feels like it are of course welcome to help as well.

Sandweg needs people, but we need new skins for those people. In other words, we need arabic clothes, maybe dark skinned people like the Paladin... I was thinking maybe the guards had lot of their face covered like Ninjas. Take a look at the Sheik I put into Bishopia, that one is a typical good fit. The fourth skin for the Rogue is another good example.
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Hahaa, I'm making lots of Sandweg people skins. I save as .bmp and .png, and the .png ones are a lot smoother. But I love to save as .bmp, too.

EDIT: Fixed a typo.
Once upon a time, when unicorns roamed the earth...
Zefz

Post by Zefz »

Yes, any format is fine these days :P

Oh I went through your skin package and found a few ones that might fit for the module. I already used a few of them ;) (oh and congratulations penguinflyer2222, I also used a skin from your package. Your first contribution in a official release :))
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Zefz wrote:Oh I went through your skin package and found a few ones that might fit for the module. I already used a few of them ;) (oh and congratulations penguinflyer2222, I also used a skin from your package. Your first contribution in a official release :))

Can I guess, you used rogue3.bmp, right? :lol:
penguinflyer2222
Queen Penguin (Senior Member)

Post by penguinflyer2222 »

Zefz wrote:(oh and congratulations penguinflyer2222, I also used a skin from your package. Your first contribution in a official release :))

WOOT

:woo:
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Well, this is a small package of Sandweg skins. :)
http://www.2shared.com/file/6638504/1dd ... eople.html
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Bump. Since I can't find the old skin package anymore from anywhere, (because mediafire has deleted it) and it would take thousands of years to extract only my skins from the Dev pack and I don't even honestly said remember which all are mine (I'd forget at least half of them anyway), so I just have to start doing a new skin package thing. So... Well, not many skins, but meh. Two demon skins, one knight suit, and two Elf skins, and new Bargel skins.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?izrjtd2z2gz11
Maxaxle
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by Maxaxle »

woodmouse wrote:Bump. Since I can't find the old skin package anymore from anywhere, (because mediafire has deleted it) and it would take thousands of years to extract only my skins from the Dev pack and I don't even honestly said remember which all are mine (I'd forget at least half of them anyway), so I just have to start doing a new skin package thing. So... Well, not many skins, but meh. Two demon skins, one knight suit, and two Elf skins, and new Bargel skins.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?izrjtd2z2gz11

Whoa, uberbump! (but completely called for)

I thought the texturing side of you was dead!
"Failing to plan is planning to fail."
Bug me if you want to play a game.
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

Actually, just the opposite, heh. I've been doing so much stuff like album covers and logos for bands, that I'm really anti-dead on the "texturing" side... :mrgreen:
penguinflyer2222

Post by penguinflyer2222 »

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

PHAILAGE
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

I dunno what happened... But well.
http://www.mediafire.com/?izrjtd2z2gz
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

I made some new skins.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ms88kg9qgqewhx

Here's images of them in the model viewer.

The "ghoul" ones aren't for ghouls, though, kinda, I mean, I just thought if there'll be some more variations of ghouls... Or something... Butt well.

And I don't know if there even is plague in Egoboo, so I don't know if the peasants are useless. Or maybe they could be used for dead bodies or something. Or maybe for nothing. There's two of those, which are quite similar but still different.

And the Lich... I don't know if Liches would wear leather, but I thought they could, so that's why it has that leather apron thingy. Gah, the details of the skull disappeared when resizing. :( But I was too lazy to redo them in the smaller one. :lol:
Agent of Dread
Protector (Senior Member)
Protector (Senior Member)

Post by Agent of Dread »

Creepyawesome.
- Linktree: linktr.ee/trilbs -
octagon

Post by octagon »

These are cool. I could imagine them to work in-game really well.

Lich - Ruin Guard? (an ancient mage who lichified himself to guard a sacred place; one of those good-aligned - though hostile - liches that are said to exist)

Ghoul - Ghool? :P

Plagued Peasant - possessed by demons or sacrificed to an evil god who ressurrected them as servants (as an object, it doesn't look very "corpsy" and more demonic. Which is cooler somehow...)
woodmouse
Monolich (Senior Member)
Monolich (Senior Member)

Post by woodmouse »

octagon wrote:These are cool. I could imagine them to work in-game really well.

Lich - Ruin Guard? (an ancient mage who lichified himself to guard a sacred place; one of those good-aligned - though hostile - liches that are said to exist)

Ghoul - Ghool? :P

Plagued Peasant - possessed by demons or sacrificed to an evil god who ressurrected them as servants (as an object, it doesn't look very "corpsy" and more demonic. Which is cooler somehow...)
:o
You get awesome ideas...