Many ideas I got while without internet

Have an idea or great plots for Egoboo? Post them here!

Moderator: Developers

Crispy
Grub Bug (Rookie)
Grub Bug (Rookie)

Post by Crispy »

A Kursed weapon should just give him horrible stomach aches (slowing down his movement) and flatulence. Every time you hit him with any heavy weapon (like mace) he farts (hits deals additional damage?). Or maybe he should fart every time he loses a certain amount of HP, like every time he loses 4 HP (or 1/4 of his total HP). That would prevent continuous noice if hit multiple times with fast weapons, like bows, scimitars and such (pretty much any if held by elf xD). On the other hand he could just fart time to time...

Would that be a bit too childish crap humor? IMO it would be kinda sympathetic if a big monster like him had sensitive stomach :3 Anyways, should there be also some special effect if he eats an enchanted weapon?
Maxaxle
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)
Darkshine Knight (Extremist fanatic)

Post by Maxaxle »

octagon wrote:Your. idea. about. rust eaters being unable to eat weapons after eating something kursed. Also sounds quite good.

I like that idea.

Specific enoguh? :|
Yse. I mean yes.
Crispy wrote:A Kursed weapon should just give him horrible stomach aches (slowing down his movement) and flatulence. Every time you hit him with any heavy weapon (like mace) he farts (hits deals additional damage?). Or maybe he should fart every time he loses a certain amount of HP, like every time he loses 4 HP (or 1/4 of his total HP). That would prevent continuous noice if hit multiple times with fast weapons, like bows, scimitars and such (pretty much any if held by elf xD). On the other hand he could just fart time to time...
A *touch* too childish but neat anyway.
Crispy wrote: Anyways, should there be also some special effect if he eats an enchanted weapon?
It should be different from weapon to weapon, but I like it!
"Failing to plan is planning to fail."
Bug me if you want to play a game.